1. Every week you receive the free MalariaWorld newsletter that brings you the latest scientific articles, news items, grant opportunities, job announcement, event dates, and more. This is particularly useful if you have irregular access to a computer and/or internet. Once a week you receive (by email) a complete and comprehensive overview of evrything that happens in the field of malaria. If you subscribe to MalariaWorld as a user you'll receive the weekly newsletter free.
2. As a member of MalariaWorld we value your views, thoughts, ideas, and contributions. We believe that your interaction with the malaria researchers around the world is key towards controlling malaria better, now and in the future. By setting up your own blog (it's simple) we provide you with a direct window to the global malaria community.
3. Contribute to ongoing discussions on specific topics in the forum section. You can leave comments there and of course gain much new knowledge. Ventilate ideas and thoughts, inspire, enthuse and learn. As a member you can also start your own forum topic.
4. As a member you receive the latest news instantly on your desktop. You can follow the latest on Twitter. 24/7, all year round.
5. Members have free access to our newsletter archive and database with key publications. Through open access, without strings attached.
6. MalariaWorld members benefit from our partnership with Elsevier Publisher and have access to scientific articles that normally require a subscription. Moreover, Elsevier offers discounts on scientific books to MalariaWorld members.
Sign up for a free MalariaWorld account here and you'll receive your own MalariaWorld newsletter weekly in your mailbox, and enjoy all benefits mentioned above. You may unsubscribe the newsletter anytime you like, simply click here.