Share feedback of your MIM side event on MalariaWorld
Special MIM conference discounted rate of € 149,50 (excl. 21% VAT) until 20 May 2018! Click here to contact MalariaWorld.
- MalariaWorld and MESA join hands to deliver daily live reports from MIM. Click here to ‘meet’ the reporters
- MIM provides a daily shuttle service to the conference venue. Click here to view the shuttle schedule
- Invitation Vestergaard cocktail event Tuesday 17 April: 6.00-7.30 PM. Collect your invitation card at the Vestergaard booth, MIM exhibition hall. Read more
- Save the Date for Vestergaard Symposium 42 “Decision making in National Malaria Control Programmes for the procurement and deployment of new vector control tools”, 18 April 2018, 2.30 pm to 4.15 pm, Room 205. Read more
- Malaria Consortium will present three symposia at the MIM Conference with subjects ranging from digital health system strengthening and seasonal malaria chemoprevention in the Sahel to residual malaria transmission in Asia. Read more
- LINK symposium 16 “Providing the LINKs to strengthen the use of data for malaria decision making in sub-Saharan Africa”, Tuesday, 17 April 2018, 09.30–10:45 h, Tent B. Read more
- Postdoc IVM for Malaria Control in Southern Africa at icipe. Closing date for applications is 23 April 2018. Read more
- Lead Malaria Researcher at Vysnova partners to be based in Hanoi, Vietnam. Read more
- Research Associate molecular ecology and entomology of Anopheles funestus at Keele University. Closing date for applications is 25 April 2018. Read more
Looking for a malaria job opportunity? There are several vacancies still open. Read more
Enjoy this week's MalariaWorld - the MW team
Support MalariaWorld to provide Open Access to malaria information for all. We will use your donation solely to further develop MalariaWorld. MalariaWorld is a project of the Dutch Malaria Foundation, a charitable, registered, not-for-profit organisation. If you still have any questions then just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MalariaWorld Journal (MWJ) is the only peer-reviewed Open Access journal on malaria where you don’t pay to publish, you don’t pay to read. Read about MW and how you can submit your manuscript here.
Log in at MalariaWorld. Remember that you have to log-in at MW to read more, respond to polls, open attachments and get free copies of books and other documents. Forgot your username and/or password? Go to www.malariaworld.org, click on Sign in and then on Request new password. Fill out your email address that you use to receive the MW newsletter and the Word verification. You will then receive further instructions by email.