Event update: MIM2018
- Shuttle bus service available. Because the conference center is located about thirty kilometers away from downtown Dakar, a shuttle bus service will be made available to all participants for transportation from partner hotels to the conference center. Read more
- Fred Newton Binka is one of the Keynote Speakers at MIM 2018. Read more
- Timothy NC Wells is one of the Keynote Speakers at MIM 2018. Read more
- Hilary Ranson is one of the Keynote Speakers at MIM 2018. Read more
- Abt Associates: Chief of Party / Entomologist - VectorLink, Cambodia. Deadline for applications is 31 May 2018. Read more
- Keele University: Technician Malaria Vector Control. Deadline for applications is 1 April 2018. Read more
- Keele University: Research Associate Malaria Vector Control (fixed term for 22 months). Read more
- Keele University: Research Associate Malaria Vector Control (fixed term for 36 months). Read more
Looking for a malaria job opportunity? There are several vacancies still open. Read more
Enjoy this week's MalariaWorld - the MW team
Support MalariaWorld to provide Open Access to malaria information for all. We will use your donation solely to further develop MalariaWorld. MalariaWorld is a project of the Dutch Malaria Foundation, a charitable, registered, not-for-profit organisation. If you still have any questions then just contact us at email@example.com
MalariaWorld Journal (MWJ) is the only peer-reviewed Open Access journal on malaria where you don’t pay to publish, you don’t pay to read. Read about MW and how you can submit your manuscript here.
Log in at MalariaWorld. Remember that you have to log-in at MW to read more, respond to polls, open attachments and get free copies of books and other documents. Forgot your username and/or password? Go to www.malariaworld.org, click on Sign in and then on Request new password. Fill out your email address that you use to receive the MW newsletter and the Word verification. You will then receive further instructions by email.