If you never registered with MalariaWorld and don't have an account you can register for free at www.malariaworld.org.
If you registered before but forgot your username and/or password you can easily request a new password with your e-mail address that you use to receive the MW newsletter.
- Go to http://www.malariaworld.org/user/password
- Fill in your email address that you use to receive the MW newsletter and fill in the Word verification.
- You will promply receive further instructions by email within seconds.
- Check your email, and don't forget to check your spambox, for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- READ the instructions in this email, then click on the requested link.
- You will be brought to your personall profile page on MalariaWorld.
- DO NOT start clicking around or start surfing MalariaWorld yet, but FIRST change your password. If you don't change your password first, your account password will not be reset and you will face the same problem again the next time you try to log in to MalariaWorld.
- After changing your password click 'SAVE' at the bottom of the page.
- Ready to surf enjoy MalariaWorld!
IMPORTANT: After clicking the one-time-login link in the received email from email@example.com, FIRST change your password, THEN surf MalariaWorld.
For any further questions, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org