Thanks to a collaboration with ASTMH, presenters and ImageAV, MESA has posted a selection of ASTMH webcasts on malaria elimination online. The webcasts are freely available here.
Sessions from ASTMH 2014 include
- Symposium 'Tools and Approaches for the Development of Drugs That Target Malaria Transmission Stages'
- Symposium 'Is asymptomatic malaria truly asymptomatic?'
- Scientific Session 'Malaria Elimination'
- Symposium 'The Global Technical Strategy for Malaria & the Global Malaria Action Plan 2'
- Symposium 'Malaria Elimination: Targeting High-Risk Populations'
- Symposium 'Assessing the human infectious reservoir of malaria'
- Symposium 'Accelerating the Development of Transmission Blocking Vaccines for Malaria Elimination'
Thanks to all the speakers, ASTMH and the work involved behind these sessions. We hope you find them a useful resource!