Edition XXVI: Thursday, June 24th 2021; Starting 2pm East African Time
Ifakara MasterClasses in Public Health Research & Practice
Hosted by Fredros Okumu (Ifakara Health Institute) & Sheila Ogoma (CHAI)
1. Public Health Value of Insecticide Treated Nets (ITNs)
2. Successive WHO strategies & guidelines relating to ITNs
3. The Journey to mass campaigns and equity
4. Using ITNs alongside other malaria interventions
5. PBO Nets, Nets with Multiple Actives
6. The Functional Life of Bed Nets (Attrition, Durability, Bio-efficacy & Chemical Content)
7. What Next?: The Future of ITNs
8. Role of the Private Sector
9. Costs, Financing & Local Manufacturing of ITNs in Africa
When: Jun 24, 2021 02:00 PM Nairobi
Register in advance for this meeting: https://ternet-or-tz.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEldu2oqD4oHdH8N5IVjC_qKe...
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.