Episode XX: Thursday, April 8th 2021; Starting 3pm East African Time
Ifakara MasterClasses in Public Health & Medical Entomology
Hosted by Sheila Ogoma (CHAI) & Fredros Okumu (Ifakara Health Institute)
- Where are we heading? a review of past & current malaria strategies
- Building essential health system structures for malaria control
- Key Lessons from the COVID19 Pandemic – is Malaria still an NTD?
- Updates on malaria epidemiology & control: where r we heading?
- Vital malaria metrics: counting bites, cases & deaths
- Balancing malaria case management & vector control in areas with different epidemiological settings.
- Essential updates on drugs, diagnostics, vaccines & vector control
- Building essential careers & leadership in malaria control in endemic countries
- Financing for malaria control and R&D
- The unfortunate story of 2.2billion nets & a flat curve: can we build resilience?
Register in advance for this meeting!
Meeting ID: 825 3188 1428