Episode XXXI: Thursday, October 14th 2021, starting 2.00 pm EAT
Ifakara MasterClasses in Public Health & Medical Entomology. Hosted by Fredros Okumu (Ifakara) & Sheila Ogoma (CHAI)
- Magic Mixes: selecting the best combinations of interventions in different contexts
- Evidence-based vector control: what next for ITNs, IRS & LSM
- Anticipating the RTS,S vaccine roll-out: how do we use it alongside other tools?
- Transformative approaches & tools: [a case for improved vector control options]
- Measuring impact of malaria interventions: balancing ento and epi indicators
- Measuring the gaps in vector control: a case of mosquitoes biting outdoors and early
- Impact of insecticide resistance on vector control – how best should we respond
- Sustaining the malaria control gains: how do we prevent stagnation and rebounds?
- Careers & mentorship: personal experiences in public health and academia
Register in advance for this MasterClass: