Seattle Biomedical Research Institute is actively recruiting a high energy Project Manager for Dr. Kappe’s scientific programs, including GAP vaccine research and clinical trials.
Over 30 years ago, Seattle Biomedical Research Institute (SBRI) was founded as an independent non-profit organization devoted to the research of global infectious disease. SBRI holds true to those roots today, having grown to include over 300 staff members who work collaboratively with one common goal: to eliminate the world’s most devastating infectious diseases through leadership in scientific discovery.
The Malaria Program at Seattle Biomedical Research Institute is one of the largest in the nation, with over 100 scientists researching the disease. Dr. Stefan Kappe has become one of the most influential malaria vaccine researchers in the field. His research is focused on the biology of malaria parasite mosquito stages and mammalian liver stages. Dr. Kappe’s high profile GAP (Genetically Attenuated Parasite) vaccine has proven 100% effective in mice and will move into human clinical trials this year.
We are actively recruiting a high energy Project Manager for Dr. Kappe’s scientific programs, including GAP vaccine research and clinical trials. We are seeking an individual with strong project management and financial management capabilities who will step up to the challenge of keeping pace in an environment of change and growth. To learn more about Dr. Kappe’s research, go to http://www.sbri.org/research/kappe.asp
Benefits of this opportunity include:
· Contributing to breakthrough research in malaria vaccine development.
· Involvement in a well-funded program that continues to grow and evolve.
· The opportunity to collaborate with a variety of internal and external experts from laboratory to compliance staff.
· Being associated with high profile, cutting edge research program.
Apply online directly to the SBRI Job Postings webpage by clicking or typing this link: http://www2.ultirecruit.com/sea1003/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobI...
SBRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
· Advanced Degree in a related scientific field
· MBA is desirable, but not required
· Experience coordinating with a technology transfer office or other patent and IP management organizations
· Ability to work well independently using strong organizational, time management and budgetary skills to support multiple projects with multiple funding sources
· Demonstrated experience coordinating with partners and collaborators to drive outcomes.
· Advanced computer knowledge including proficiency with MS Office are key
Don't forget to mention MalariaWorld when applying to this advert