Family Health International (FHI) is dedicated to improving lives, knowledge, and understanding worldwide through a highly diversified program of research, education, and services in family health and HIV/AIDS prevention and care.
FHI is seeking qualified candidates to support potential work for implementation of an integrated, comprehensive malaria program to increase coverage, quality, and the use of life-saving malaria interventions in Nigeria.
The following positions are based in Nigeria and knowledge of Nigerian Health context is preferred.
Responsibilities include technical leadership in designing, implementing, and maximizing an M&E system; delivering M&E training; and providing technical and capacity building support.
- Experience on Malaria Prevention projects;
- Familiarity with designing and implementing capacity building activities for M&E;
- Knowledge of conducting data quality assessment;
- Experience working with integrated public health programs, including Malaria, HIV/AIDS, TB, and RH programs, healthcare, HMIS, and workplace prevention programs;
- M&E experience on USAID-funded projects in Africa preferred;
- Leadership and management skills.
- BS/BA in social sciences, demography, economics or related field and 9-11 yrs rel exp; or MS/MA in social sciences, demography, economics or related field and 7-9 yrs relevant exp; or PhD/MD or equivalent degree and 5-7 years relevant exp.
- Exp must be with international development programs with 3-5 years supervisory exp.
- Interested candidates may register online through FHI's Global Career Center athttp://www.fhi.org/en/AboutFHI/Employment/index.htm or through the International Employment section at www.fhi.org.
Don't forget to mention MalariaWorld when applying for this job