Date: October 30-November 2, 2019
Location: Hilton Addis Ababa | Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Part of the Keystone Symposia Global Health Series, supported by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, this meeting assembles world leaders in molecular, clinical and public health research to address present challenges and derive innovative strategies to combat the malaria epidemic. Our meetings strive to connect experts and up-and-coming young scientists across academia, industry, medicine and public policy sectors to generate and implement real-world solutions with local and global impacts.
The program is organized around three themes:
- Defeating resistance (to both drugs and insecticides)
- Leveraging data science to better understand disease transmission
- Innovation in vector control strategies.
Featuring Keynotes by:
- Philip Welkhoff, Director, Malaria, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Where We Go Next: African Leadership for African Innovation
- Stephanie L. James, Foundation for the National Institutes of Health, USA
The Pathway for Development of a Genetic Biocontrol Tool to Prevent Malaria Transmission
Join us for this rare opportunity to network with global leaders and shape the future and fate of the war against malaria.
Register at: www.keystonesymposia.org/19G1
Follow the discussion on Twitter and Facebook: #KSmalaria @KeystoneSymp
Spread the word within your scientific networks with the attached flyer.
On Behalf of the Organizers: Thierry Diagana, Philip Welkhoff and Flaminia Catteruccia