Dear there, we're excited to announce that the inaugural Malaria World Congress will be staged in Melbourne, Australia from July 1-5, 2018 and we now offer opportunities for Sponsorship, Exhibition, Advertising and Promotion.
What does this mean for me?
The Malaria World Congress will bring together the broad global community including implementers, scientists, funders, governments, policy makers and those directly affected by the disease. The aim is to bring the broad spectrum of the malaria world together for the first time, to further galvanise the effort for the eradication of malaria.
This will bring together for the first time all stakeholders involved in the management, treatment, prevention and control of malaria, as well as communities and government organisations directly affected.
We anticipate in excess of 1,000 delegates from around the world.
Please see the attached Sponsorship prospectus for full details on opportunities available – we can also tailor specific packages to meet your objectives and budgets.
We trust you will support this significant event.
Feel free to contact us directly to discuss in more detail your involvement in this world-first Congress.
Who will be attending?
The following groups will see great benefit from being involved in this landmark meeting – the first of its kind.
- National Governments, multinational organisations and public private partnerships, including WHO and The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- NGO’s and civil society including affected communities
- Philanthropic organisations including Gates Foundation, Welcome Trust, Rotary, Tahir Foundation, MPAC
- Academic Institutions
- Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical and Scientific companies
- Corporates including organisations that operate in malaria-affected areas
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) connects you with everything you need for a successful event - incredible spaces, leading technology, award-winning food and the expertise to bring it all together. MCEC is located alongside the iconic Yarra River offers sweeping city views in the heart of Melbourne’s South Wharf precinct, renowned for its riverfront restaurants, cafes and shopping.
|VIEW THE PROSPECTUS|